Attention: Please call for availability: 260-637-0054. Due to high demand and global manufacturer supply shortages, this item may be on backorder. You may still place an order to reserve your place in line. As we receive inventory, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
The POWERMATIC® WP2510 Planer has a solid steel helical cutterhead with four-sided carbide knife inserts that require no adjustments when changing. With a digital readout and simple PC controller, setting up table heights is quick and easy. The frame is machined from heavy cast iron and has extra wide side panels that offer rigid bed support and ensure accurate alignment.
The planer's segmented, serrated infeed roll with segmented chip breakers has an independent yield of 1/4. Its automatically adjusting, chain drive gearbox powers the 3" diameter infeed rollers, solid pressure bar and dual outfeed rollers for precise feeding of stock. The 3-speed feed selector gives woodworkers flexibility by changing feed rates quickly and easily.
The WP2510 Planer has a large 32-3/16" x 26" precision-ground table which contains two adjustable table rollers for smooth feeding of uneven stock. The planer has a Quick-Set micro-adjustable lever that easily raises and lowers the table rollers from 0 to 0.05". The hood features a built-in 5" diameter dust chute.
- 3" diameter infeed and outfeed rollers are supported by four large needle bearings for long life
- Adjustable table
- Massive gear box maintains positive feed by using a large chain drive with automatic tensioners to power infeed and outfeed rollers
- Quick-Set micro-adjustable lever easily raises and lowers table rollers from 0" to 0.050" at a touch
- Solid pressure bar has wide foot for long wear and can be adjusted on both ends for precise feeding
- Solid steel helical insert head with 174 four-sided carbide inserts eliminates need for adjustment after changing knives, reduces sound levels
Column Diameter: 2-1/2"
Cuts Per Minute: 30,000
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/8"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 5,000
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 5"
Feed Rate (FPM): 20/25/30
Infeed Roller Diameter: 3"
Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
Maximum Planing Width: 25"
Minimum Planing Length: 10"
Motor Amps: 37/18.5
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Power (HP): 15
Motor Voltage (V.): 230/460
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Style (Type): Floor
Type of Cutterhead: HELICAL