The JET JWP-208-1 planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 20” planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments.
This machine means business with a powerful 3 HP induction motor. You’ll appreciate the sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help prevent annoying snipe. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 4" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- 1/16" Increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- Four high-speed steel cutter knives produce faster, smoother cutting
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- One-piece welded steel base offers solid support and stability
- Sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help in the prevention of snipe
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/16"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 5,000
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 400
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 3/32"
Maximum Planing Thickness: 8"
Maximum Planing Width: 20"
Minimum Planing Length: 6-3/4"
Motor Amps: 14
Motor Power (HP): 3
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Number of Knives: 4
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Style (Type): Floor standing Model
Table Size (L x W): 25-3/4" x 20"