The features you love on the 3520B lathe are now available in a smaller footprint. The PM2020 lathe is perfect for turners short on space, or projects where a short bed is convenient. Like its big brother, the PM2020 features a sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, and the spindle lock.
The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a re-designed tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser etched quill which is self-ejecting. Additional features include a two position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.
- Brass-tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers
- Digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes and other equally spaced features
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories and attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers and wrenches
- Two position mount for optional bed extension
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Distance Between Centers: 20"
Gross Weight: 609 lbs.
Motor Amps: 6.2
Motor (HP): 2.0
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Power (HP): 2
Motor Voltage (V.): 220
Net Weight (Lbs.): 559
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 55-1/8" x 27-1/4" x 30-5/8"
Swing Over Bed: 20"
Weight: 559 lbs.