For use with Festool RO 125, ES 125, ETS 125, ETSC 125, and ETS EC 125 Sanders. Each box contains 10 abrasive discs.
Vlies (pronounced "fleece") is excellent for deep pore cleaning on natural woods, veneers and is great for use on contours. Perfect for cleaning and de-rusting metal. Durable aluminum oxide fiber-mat material for cleaning, scouring, and scuff sanding a wide range of materials. Especially useful for contoured surfaces. Use Vlies to achieve matte or semi-gloss finishes on solid surfaces.
All Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results. Festool offers a fully integrated sanding solution for all your applications, from aggressive stock removal to superfine, finish sanding. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits ranging from 24 to 4,000, Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs.
Festool abrasives, with their high tech coatings, provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing, which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent, high-quality results.
- Durable aluminum oxide fiber-mat for cleaning, scouring and scuff sanding a wide range of materials; especially useful for contoured surfaces
- Ideal abrasive for light sanding, scouring and degreasing wood, metal, oils, varnish, solid surfaces, plastic, and paint (Use Vlies to achieve matte or semi-gloss finishes on solid surface)
- Specially designed Multi-Jetstream hole pattern significantly improves dust extraction for 30% longer abrasive life
- Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results
- For light sanding and matting of surfaces
Diameter: 5" (125 mm)