The T 18 E offers an impressive service life thanks to the perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC TEC motor and the 4.0 battery pack to ensure maximum performance and endurance. It will be at the ready to handle your drilling needs with a metal keyless chuck and a capacity range of 1/16” to 1/2”.
Supported by the Festool 3 year comprehensive warranty including wear and tear covering the drill, the charger, and the battery.
Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor.
Convenient: keyless metal chuck with a range up to ½” capacity, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the T 18 E can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage
- Battery Voltage 18V
- Li-ion battery capacity 4.0 Ah
- Gears 2
- Idling speed, 1st/2nd 0-450 / 0-1500
- Torque setting 1st gear 7.1 in-lb (0.8 Nm) - 70.8 in-lb (8 Nm)
- Torque setting 2nd gear 4.4 in-lb (0.5 Nm) - 53.1 in-lb (6 Nm)
- Max. torque, wood/steel
- Wood: 309.8 in. lbs. (35 Nm) Drill 1-3/4” (45mm)
- Steel: 442.5 in. lbs. (50 Nm) Drill 1/2” (13mm)
- Drilling diameter, wood/steel 1-3/4“ (45) / 1/2“ (13)
- Chuck range 1/16“ (1.5) - 1/2“ (13)
- Weight with BP 18 Li 4.0 HPC-ASI 4.189 lbs. / 1.9kg
Bare tool without battery pack and Without charger
Keyless Chuck 1/2"
PH 2 Bit
Systainer SYS3 M 187