Equipped with an EC-TEC brushless motor, FastFix interface, integral LED, fuel gauge, and many more features, the T 18 delivers at every level while being supported by the Service All-Inclusive® 3-year warranty.
- Switchover from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Clever attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system for all applications: Angle attachment, eccentric adapter and depth stop
- FastFix interface on the cordless drill for rapid change of attachments within seconds without the need for any tools
- Long-lasting, robust and powerful thanks to brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor
- The cordless drill and battery pack are fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-HighPower battery pack with high-current-resistant battery cells
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
FastFix Interchangable Chucks: FastFix tool-less chuck exchange system dramatically expands the range of the T-Drills, taking the place of five different tools.
Brushless motor technology: Brushless motors deliver longer run times, more screws per charge and a significantly longer service life. Also equipped with thermal protection and low battery indicator.
Durability: With German build quality and a virtually indestructible motor, you’ll be hard-pressed to break this machine.
Fuel gauge: With the integrated fuel gauge, there’s no more guessing how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
Chuck range 1/16" (1.5 mm) - 1/2" (13 mm)
Torque setting 1st gear 7.1 in-lb (0.8 Nm) - 70.8 in-lb (8 Nm)
Torque adjustment 1st/2nd gear 4.4 in-lb (0.5 Nm) - 53.1 in-lb (6 Nm)
Drilling diameter, wood/steel 1-3/4" (45 mm)/1/2" (13 mm)
Battery voltage 18 V
Weight with Li-ion 3.97 lbs (1.7 kg)
Max. torque, wood/steel 309.8 in-lb (35 Nm)/442.5 in-lb (50 Nm)
- Belt Clip
- Bit PZ 2
- CENTROTEC BH 60 CE Imp magnetic bit holder
- CENTROTEC Chuck
- FastFix Keyless Chuck 1/2" (13mm)
- Systainer SYS3 M 187