Patented and unique, Freud's Entry and Interior Door System lets woodworkers build doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime. These sets include rail and stile bits that are perfectly matched to produce perfect joints out of the box. Or remove the top section of the rail bit to produce long tenons of any length for the strongest possible joints. The #99-267, #99-268, and #99-269 sets can be used to mill 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors. For even thicker material, choose the #99-277 set for 2" or 2-1/4" thick doors. Use with table-mounted routers to mill hardwood or softwood door parts.
Ideal for building doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints.
- Matched Rail and Stile Bit Sets come fully assembled to mill perfect joints in hard or soft wood
- Patented Freud system allows milling tenons of any length for extra-strong joints
- Three sets offered for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" doors, or use Thick Stock Set for 2" to 2-1/4" doors
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
Bearing dia.: 7/8"
Carbide height: 1-7/8"
Overall dia.: 1-7/8"
Overall length: 4-1/8"
Number of cutters: 2
Max RPM: 16,000
Shank dia.: 1/2"