This clever bit is designed to hang pictures, plaques or even shelves with completely concealed fasteners. The large diameter end bores holes to allow nail or screw heads to enter the slot, and the smaller diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw. Great for hard or soft wood or composites, using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
Ideal for cutting openings in siding and paneling.
- Ideal for cutting openings in siding and paneling
- The perfect way to hang plaques or shelving with completely hidden fasteners
- Best for solid hard or soft wood, plywood or composites
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Freud Perma-SHIELD Coating
Carbide height: 7/16"
Overall dia.: 25/64"
Minor height: 1/4"
Overall length: 1-5/8"
Number of cutters: 2
Max RPM: 24,000
Small dia.: 3/16"
Shank dia.: 1/4"