This 8-inch jointer meets the demand for accuracy while combining unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel.
The tables provide 73” long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The jointer is available with a three knife cutterhead, or a helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts. The operating switch is high mounted for easy reach, and the push blocks have a magnetic base - store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- Extra long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways for extended workpiece support
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
- The helical cutterhead with 54 four sided carbide inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and a superior finish
Cutterhead Diameter: 3"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
Cutting Capacity (W x D): 8" x 1/2"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 450
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Infeed Table Length: 35-1/4"
Motor Amps: 9
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 2
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Number of Knives: 54
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Type of Cutterhead: HELICAL