- Freight included in price*
- Low stock as of 5.3.23 - Please call before placing order
A powerful and user-friendly surfacing-thicknessing machine for D.I.Y. woodworkers and craftsmen workshops. The Minimax FS 41E T 16” jointer planer has a high-flexible production with an “elite” finishing, designed for the demanding craftsmen and carpenters.
The planer unit stands on cast iron supports and the standard version has an 87mm diameter “Tersa” cutter block with 4 quick tightening knives and automatic adjustment. The most versatile cutterhead, Tersa has the fastest changeover time thanks to its disposable knife design. The knives are double-sided and lock into place by centrifugal force - no special tools or knife setting required! Just start the machine and the knives automatically index themselves.
For an impeccable finish, the pressure of the thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined. The infeed roller has a helicoidal profile to guarantee firm and constant work piece feed, while the outfeed roller, in sandblasted steel, maintains the perfect postprocessing finishing.
The Minimax FS 41E T uses a dedicated planing fence extremely rigid and smooth, thanks to a support with central round bar.
- 87 mm diameter cutter block with 3 knives in standard planer version
- Tersa cutter block offers tightening knives and automatic adjustment
- Tersa knives never come loose
- Extremely quiet
- Pressure of thicknesser feed rollers can be adjusted according to the type of wood machined
- Helicoidal profile of infeed roller guarantees firm and constant feed of workpiece
- Sandblasted steel outfeed roller maintains perfect post-processing finishing
- Extremely rigid and smooth planing fence
Motor: Single-phase, 230v
Weight: 937 lbs.
Overall dimensions: 34" x 28" x 79"
Dust extraction port diameter: 4.75” (120 mm)
Min. recommended dust extraction volume: 600 cfm
Overall table length: 79” (2,200 mm)
Max. jointing width: 16” (410 mm)
Cutterhead speed: 5,300 RPM
Max. depth of cut: 0.125" (4 mm)
Fence dimensions: 6" x 43"
Fence tilt: 0° - 45°
Table size: 16” x 27.5” (410 mm x 699 mm)
Min./Max. working thickness: 0.12”/9” (3 mm/230 mm)
Max. stock removal: 1/8” (4 mm)
Feed speed: 23 & 43 fpm
- Precision-ground cast iron tables w/ spring assist
- “Tersa” 4 knife cutterhead with quick-change knives
- Digital mechanical readout for planning thickness
- Industrial jointer fence, supported directly over cutterhead
- Dual dust extraction ports, both exit toward planer outfeed side
- Dual-post planer table support
- American-style, OSHA-approved jointer guard
- Tool set & operator’s manual
Please note: Items being shipped to extremely remote areas or areas with limited delivery access (such as islands only accessible by ferry) may incur additional shipping or freight fees. If your order requires any additional fees other than what is already included in the price, you will be contacted before those fees are applied and before your item ships. This is rare and will not apply to most orders.