All-rounder adhesive for straight edges.
For bonding thermoplastic edgebands, HPL, CPL, as well as edgebands made from resinated paper, solid wood, and veneer.
- Very good adhesion with PVC, wood, and laminates
- Good running properties
- High bond strength and coverage
- Most commonly used type of edgebanding adhesive
- Economical and excellent performance after initial melting
- Good resistance to high and low temperatures, good adhesion, and good color stability in the melt
- Applications: For edgebanding veneer, solid wood, resin-impregnated paper edgebands, PVC, ABS, and primed HPL. Can also be used for pre-coating and soft forming applications
44lb Bag Hotmelt Pellets, Natural