Have questions? Give us a call at 260-637-0054.
Extend the life of your paints, finishes and more with Bloxygen!
During storage, the oxygen or moisture that's sealed in the container continues to cure and thicken your leftovers, ruining them. Hardened particles can clog spray guns, ruin the final finish, or destroy the remaining liquid. Bloxygen uses ultra-pure Argon, a powerful and natural inert gas to drive the oxygen and moisture out of your container. Simply blow the oxygen out of your container with Bloxygen and then seal the lid. The heavy, inert Bloxygen gas sinks down to block oxygen from the liquid surface. Because Bloxygen is heavier than air, it will separate the liquid surface from any air that may remain in the container.
Ultra-pure argon is a natural component of our air and the third most common gas on Earth at (about 1%). The gas is non-toxic, non-flammable, and inert. There are no CFCs, VOCs, or added propellants. It's totally natural.
• Use all your finish, not just the first half
• Prevent changes in product chemistry during storage
• Save time by making finishing projects easier & cleaner
• Store leftovers safely in the original labeled container
• Reduce your hazardous waste/product loss
• Avoid paying a premium for small volumes of finish
• Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams
Use Bloxygen to store anything that is sensitive to oxygen or moisture:
Bloxygen is food safe and can be used on Wine, liquors, or even guacamole!
Important: Bloxygen will not help with problems in water-based finishes or lacquer. These products don't cure via oxygen absorption.
ALWAYS wear Safety Glasses; the flow of gas can cause splashing.
1. Twist the extension tube firmly into the spray tip.
2. Hold lid closely above container and spray towards side of the container to avoid any splash.
3. Spray 2 full seconds for quart containers and 4 full seconds for gallon containers. *
4. Close lid immediately to seal in heavy gas.
*We recommend 2 seconds for quarts and 4 seconds for gallons assuming that they are half full. Our "rule of thumb" is to spray enough argon gas into the container to fill the head space twice. So you'll need less gas if the container is nearly full and more if it is nearly empty.
WARNING: Deliberately misusing Bloxygen by concentrating and inhaling it can result in rapid suffocation, asphyxiation, and death due to lack of oxygen. Do NOT inhale it directly!
OakTree Supply is a family owned and operated woodworking machinery, tool and supply store with a focus on quality brands you won't find in the big-box stores. Whether you are a hobbyist, a long-time pro, or even a business in need of industrial machinery, we can help!
Learn more on our About Us page.
Visit Our Retail Store:
14110 Plank Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Stay in the loop about sales, new products, events, helpful information & more!