Freud's Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Blades make use of a 38° Hi-ATB tooth grind that has been optimized for the crosscutting of double-sided veneer plywood, double-sided melamine, hardwood, and softwood. This blades optimum material thickness is from 1/2" to 2-3/4" and makes use of Freud's premium carbide teeth and anti-stick coating on the blade body. This blade can be used on your table saw, radial arm saw, sliding miter saw, and portable table saw.
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool.
Ideal for heavy-duty crosscutting for the industrial cabinetmaker. Depth of cut 1/2" min to 2-3/4" max.
- New 38° Hi-ATB for excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine
- Premium crosscutting blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide for maximum performance
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming and corrosion
- Precision tensioning with computer controlled equipment for the blade to stay flat and true
- Positive hook angles for fast cutting and easy feed
Hook Angle: 10°