Powermatic believes that ambition is the fuel that drives progress. Every product that is engineered is born out of the same idea: How can they empower woodworkers to do more? In shops across the world, craftsmen are continually pushing the limits of their creativity, and in turn, challenging Powermatic to provide the best tools for the job.
When they reimagined their line of bandsaws, they not only set out to meet their ambitions, but to exceed them. Larger projects and larger workpieces call for more power, more resaw capacity and more cast iron. This bandsaw also features the legendary quality, precision and attention to detail that has been helping woodworkers expand their ambition for more than ninety years.
- Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is detensioned
- Exclusive Powermatic T-square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
- Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Rack and pinion table tilt system allows for easy and accurate adjustments
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
- Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
Blade Length: 170"
Blade Speed (SFPM): 2300/4400
Cutting Capacity Height: 18"
Cutting Capacity Width: 20"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/4"
Motor Phase 1 or 3
Motor Power (HP): 5
Motor Voltage (V.): 230 or 460
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230 or 460
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Style (Type): Floor
Table Height from Floor: 36"
Table T-Slot: 3/4"
Table Tilt: 45° Right / 10° Left