The Cantek AF04 Track Feeder is specifically designed for feeding small workpieces which can not be fed properly using conventional 3 and 4-roller feeders. The (3) synthetic rubber belts run on (5) feeder wheels which are closely coupled together. The result is the workpiece is held between the rollers allowing for the feeding of short and/or small material. The universal stand allows you to easily adjust the height and position of the feeder. It can also be positioned from a horizontal to vertical feed. The AF04 can be easily adapted to your shaper or table saw.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturer's lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana & Washington State
*If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Designed for feeding shorter pieces or for cross-feeding pieces 90 degrees to cutterhead
- (3) synthetic rubber belts over (5) spring-loaded rollers
- Safe operation of equipment as your hands remain away from the cutterhead or sawblade
- Stable feeding of workpieces due to the close coupling of the rollers and belts which span the rollers
- Universal stand allows for fast and convenient setting of the feeder unit
Feed speeds: 4 (13, 26, 33, 66 FPM)Rotation: Forward & ReverseBelts: 44” x ½” x 3 pcs.Roller suspension: 0.79”Distance between rollers: 4.2”-4.1”-3.9”-4.2”Shipping dimensions: Body: 30.3″ x 22” x 11.5”Shipping dimensions: Stand: 30.3” x 12.6” x 11.5”Shipping weight: 154 lbs.Electrics: 460/3/60 = 2.1 amps