You don’t have to choose between buying a jointer or a planer – with the JJP-12, you can have both. Leave it to JET to design a machine that allows quick changeover between jointing and planing functions.
This versatile machine features an extra-large aluminum extruded fence with centered controls for quick adjustments, a built-in dust chute capable of handling both planing and jointing operations, and a powerful 3-horsepower induction motor that can handle the toughest lumber. A heavy-duty, fully welded steel base cabinet houses the motor and the planer table mechanism, while providing solid mounting for the associated controls and support for the jointer table and fence assemblies. Best of all, the fence can stay put when changing over functions. It’s the best of both worlds, and it comes from JET.
- Extremely quick changeover between jointing and planing functions. Fence does not need to be removed
- Heavy-duty cast iron tables with a machined finish to ensure accuracy and flatness
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Large handwheel for quick and precise adjustments of planer table
- Magnetic switch provides safer and more reliable operation
- Parallelogram design keeps the table close to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for precise depth of cut adjustments
- Three high-speed steel knife cutter head provides rapid cutting and a superior finish
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 5500.0000
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 400
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
Motor Power (HP): 3
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Style (Type): Planer/Jointer