Finally, a production class Dual Drum Sander that is loaded with features. This machine features a 5HP motor to power the twin poly V-belts. The dual steel drums have a hard durometer rubber coating to assure a flat, mar free finish. Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine tuning easy.
A heavy cast iron table incorporates four solid jackscrews with chain drive timing to keep it level at all times. The heavy-duty poly conveyor belt provides a positive grip on the stock. The 1/4HP feed motor is coupled to a two-speed forward/reverse gearbox that will sand 8 and 12 surface feet per minute. The heavy steel cabinet provides years of vibration free sanding, with plenty of storage space underneath.
- Dual drum head for superior finish
- Dual dust ports with directional baffles for more efficient dust removal
- Forward/reverse conveyor belt grips stock evenly
- Full size cast iron table for solid support
- Hard durometer rubber coating on steel drums provides flat, smooth finish
- Independently adjustable rear drum for fine tuning
- Two-speed gearbox for wide range of sanding projects.
Conveyor Speed (FPM): 8 and 12
Drum Diameter: 6"
Drum Length: 25'
Drum Speed (RPM): 1,700
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Max. Board Thickness: 5-1/4"
Max. Board Width: 25'
Min. Board Length: 9"
Min. Board Thickness: 1/32"
Motor Power (HP): 5
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 40
Style (Type): Dual Drum
Weight (Lbs.): 730