Attention: Please call for availability: 260-637-0054. Due to high demand and global manufacturer supply shortages, this item may be on backorder. You may still place an order to reserve your place in line. As we receive inventory, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
This 1,300-pound heavy duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives, and has a 5” dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system.
The cutterhead is a helical design with 150 four-sided knife inserts – these produce a superior finish and much quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads, and the inserts are installed without further adjustments. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. Infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long life. The sectional infeed roller and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time.
The adjustable bed rollers facilitate both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to ensure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. The massive, ribbed cast iron table is ground finished and rises smoothly via the hand wheel. With a hefty 7-1 /2 horsepower motor, the 201HH Planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planning requirements.
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- All cast iron construction, the heavy cast iron table travels on two large lead screws
- Cast iron construction
- Dust chute with 5" port for dust collection
- Helical cutterhead with 125 four sided carbide knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for smooth operation and long life
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chip breaker for planing multiple height stock
Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front: 2
Column Diameter: 2-1/2"
Cuts Per Minute: Not Applicable
Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/4"
Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 4,800
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 900
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 5"
Feed Rate (FPM): 20/30
Infeed Roller Diameter: 3"
Max. Depth of Cut: 3/16"
Max. Full Width Depth of Cut: 3/16"
Max. Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop: 0.05"
Max. Planing Thickness: 9-1/4"
Max. Planing Width: 22"
Min. Planing Length: 10"
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Power (HP): 7-1/2
Motor Voltage (V.): 230
Number of Speeds: 2
Prewired Voltage (V.): 230
Style (Type): Floor
Type of Cutterhead: HELICAL