Produced with an extra heavy-duty frame, industrial cast-iron pressure shoes, and cast-iron sanding head assemblies, the Cantek PR Series Widebelt Sanders excel in high production environments and in demanding wide belt sanding applications. The PR-series are available with 1-4 sanding units and in widths of 24”, 36”, 43”, and 51”. Sanding units can be rubber or steel contact drums, or combination sanding units (drum/platen) to suit production needs. The digital thickness control allows for precise adjustment of the conveyor belt to 0.001” resolution (0.01mm). Special emphasis has been made for safe operation of this machine with emergency devices on the infeed, outfeed, conveyor table, and access doors.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturers lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State.
If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Robust machine structure with cast iron head assemblies and pressure shoes for superior sanding results
- Wide range of widths and head configurations available to fit your specific sanding needs
- Pressure hold-down shoes for superior part hold down by minimizing the gap during sanding operations
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows operator to key in the desired thickness and table will automatically move into position
- “D” sanding unit = 10” diameter contact drum available in Steel or Rubber
- “A” Sanding Unit = Combination head with rubber contact drum and adjustable sanding platen ideal for calibrating and finish sanding
- Heavy duty welded steel frame with cast iron sanding head assemblies for vibration free sanding
- High quality rubber conveyor belt provides stable surface for precise sanding while offering superior grip to aid in feeding of the workpiece
- Automatic conveyor belt pneumatic tracking
- Table is adjusted using four heavy duty jack screws driven by robust chain system.
- Digital thickness control in both Inch (0.001”) and Metric (0.01mm)
- Precise sanding head height adjustment to compensate for various sanding grits
- Electronic sanding belt tracking
- Pneumatic belt tensioning & quick release outboard support for fast belt changes
- Extended infeed bed with two table rollers
- Safety switches on all access doors.
- High quality Schneider electrics & Comozzi pneumatics readily available
- Brush panel cleaning roller on the outfeed with integrated dust port
Working widths available: 24” / 36” / 43” / 51” (610 / 915 / 1100 / 1300mm)
Number of sanding units: 1 to 4
Material thickness capacity (standard): 0.118” ~ 4.9” (3~125mm)
Sanding belt lengths available: 75” / 84”/ 103” (1905 / 2134 / 2620mm)
Feed speed: 20 to 85 FPM (6 to 26 m/min)
- Steel or rubber contact drum
- Inverter variable feed speed In lieu of variable speed pulley
- Air jet belt cleaners with sensor (turns on only during sanding operations)
- Vacuum bed for small part hold down
- Caliper auto thickness setting device