The Cantek GT760ARD 30″ Double Surface Planer has a robust cast-iron body for industrial planing day in and day out. The spiral insert knife cutterheads produce a smooth planed finish with maximum stock removal. The material is passed over the bottom head with a spring-loaded pin feed system allowing it to act like a jointer to flatten the board prior to being planed to an accurate thickness with the top head.
This double surface planer is designed and manufactured for planing two sides of wood
products. It is constructed of upper and lower cutterhead for planing both sides of wood in one feed.
The workpiece is fed into the machine for planing by a spike conveyor that holds the
workpieces firmly, permitting for stable, heavy-duty cutting. The feed speed is variable
to meet various types of workpiece requirement.
Our Easy Purchase Guarantee:
- No hassle pricing — always sold at the manufacturer's lowest price!
- No tax outside of Indiana or Washington State
*If you need a quote, we would be happy to provide one. Call 260-637-0054 or email email@example.com
Note: Cannot ship to Pennsylvania or California
- Spring loaded conveyor pin system ensures material is passed over the bottom cutterhead to resulting in a flat and uniform board prior to planing to thickness on the top head
- Spiral insert knife cutterheads with two-sided solid carbide knives produce a smooth finish with increased stock removal capacity and extremely quiet operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration-free cutting
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM (Inch is to 0.001” resolution) for precise thickness control
- 30″ wide x 8″ thickness capacity (optional 16” & 20” opening)
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts
- (2) driven and (1) idle bed roll for superior feeding of even difficult material
- Swiveling control panel for more ergonomic access to machine controls
- Inverter variable speed control with feed speeds from 26 to 79 FPM
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed
- Hard chromed worktable for high wear resistance
- Auto lubrication to conveyor chain, central lubrication for dovetail elevation guideways
- Section chipbreaker and sectional feed roller before top cutterhead
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over-thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
Max. working width: 30″
Max. working thickness: 8″ (16″, 20″ optional)
Min. working thickness: 0.4”
Min. workpiece length: 12.2″
Bottom head motor: 20 HP
Top planing head motor: 25 HP (30 HP optional)
Feed motor: 5 HP
Table elevation motor: 1 HP
Cutterhead diameter: 4”
Knife dimensions: 30mmx12mmx1.5mm (114 pcs per head)
Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
Feed speed (variable): 26-79 FPM
Dust ports: (2) 6”
Machine dimensions (LxWxH): 107″ x 55″ x 75.6″
Machine weight: 7040 lbs
Packaging dimensions: 109 ½” x 55″ x 76 ½”
Shipping weight: 7,700 lbs.